When is blogging unimportant?
Blogging is not for every website. You must commit to posting consistently good content yourself or via your marketing agent. You must be willing to step out of the corporate shadows and put a human face out there for the world to see. Blogging requires a certain amount of bravery, honesty, and transparency that some businesses just aren’t comfortable with.
When is blogging important?
Blogging is important because it gives a human voice to your business and creates the opportunity to build a long-term relationship with your customers and clients. If done correctly, it enables you to:
- Build trust and respect with those customers and clients.
- Open an honest and transparent dialogue.
- Draw an audience of people in your target market.
- Create a high sense of customer loyalty.
Blogging is also important from an SEO perspective. When you provide interesting and useful information that people in your target market want to read, it:
- Increases the amount of fresh content that can be crawled on your website.
- Makes people want to link to the information on your site.
- Encourages people to subscribe to your RSS feed.
Contact us now for a free internet marketing consultation.