When is social media important?
Social media is human to human marketing, which makes it a powerful means of attracting prospects and building enduring customer relationships. It’s particularly useful if you are looking to:
- Build awareness of your brand, campaigns, and website
- Spread brand messaging and content
- Increase the credibility of your business
- Showcase yourself as a thought leader in your market or industry
- Produce regular content for your website
- Monitor brand sentiment and influence
- Influence search engine ranking
Social media is also important for those who are looking to actively engage with their customers. It can be used to:
- Get detailed demographic intelligence about your audience
- Generate prospective customers
- Create, maintain, and strengthen customer relationships
- Regularly connect with customers, vendors, and partners
- Get feedback from customers
- Provide active customer service
|Social Media Platform||How can it be used?
There are many other social media platforms that might also be appropriate for your business, like Pinterest, Flickr, Meetup, Ning, and StumbleUpon, as well as Q&A platforms like Yahoo! Answers and discussion forums tailored to every industry and topic.
Every business is different, so the social media strategy must be crafted on a case-by-case basis. The platforms that you opt to use will also depend upon whether you’ll do the work in-house or outsource it, as well as the time and commitment you’re willing to spend on social media.
Contact us now for a free internet marketing consultation.