When are videos important?
Videos are an important marketing tool and are a highly effective way to get your branding message across to your clients. Videos are useful for marketing and branding because they:
- Take advantage of YouTube’s tremendous user base.
- Often appear in natural search results.
- Convey dense information in a small amount of time.
- Are very shareable, which leads to the potential for going “viral.”
- Help organic ranking.
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Offer both a visual and audio sensation.
Videos pack more emotional power than other types of media because they are more “human.” They present a more complete impression of the people involved, which adds an authenticity that many other types of media are lacking. Videos are as close as you can get to a real human, which builds your credibility because:
- They allow you to tell your company’s story.
- They’re personal, so your customers feel like they know you.
- They provide an inside look at your company, products, and services that customers wouldn’t get otherwise.
Videos are also important when you need a visual to explain a concept to your customers. Of course, the most useful videos serve a purpose that benefits your customer in some way. Videos can be used to:
- Demonstrate products and services
- Provide training, instructions, or tutorials
- Entertain your customers
- Promote events and campaigns
- Provide customer support and assistance
- Showcase customer testimonials
- Show the benefits of your products and services
Contact us now for a free internet marketing consultation.