Tools to Amplify Your Message
Approximately 54 million Americans are checking social network sites multiple times per day. Over 61 percent of social media users learn about products and services on social media sites. 77 percent of B2C companies and 41 percent of B2B are finding new customers through social media. Social marketing optimization is the tool that acts like an amplifier. “Like this.” “Tweet that.” “Re-post if you agree.” Don’t you want them amplifying your message? Here are the benefits—for any size business:
- Build brand awareness
- Increase keyword rankings
- Improve real time search
- Reach a wider audience
- Build relationships with consumers by engaging in conversations
- Generate leads
- Build consumer loyalty
- Drive traffic to your site
- Reach highly targeted demographics (age, gender, interest, employers)
The Most Widely-Used Social Media Networks
|Platform||How can it be used?|
Managing the Media Toolbox
It’s important to integrate your social marketing optimization strategy with your content marketing and SEO strategies. Here are some tips to get social media platforms working together:
- Add retweet buttons to your blog links.
- Target keyword and geographic areas.
- Check for plug-ins that allow you to automatically add content from your blog posts to Facebook.
- Utilize management tools that allow you to write content, choose which social media platform to send to, and schedule it. (Sendible, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Crowd Booster, ArgyleSocial toward B2B and Spredfast are some options.)
Contact us now to find out more about Social Marketing Optimization. For more information about Social Marketing Optimization, check out our Small Business Guides to Social Media: • Small Business Guide to Google+ • Small Business Guide to Twitter • Small Business Guide to LinkedIn