With over 3 billion monthly searches, YouTube is the second largest search engine on the web. It is larger than Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and AOL combined. Record numbers of people are searching for and watching videos, and so video marketing has never been more important than it is now.
Videos are an essential part of any online marketing strategy and are a highly effective way to share your message with potential clients. Videos are useful for marketing and branding because they:
- Often appear in natural search results.
- Convey dense information in a small amount of time.
- Are very shareable, and have the potential to go viral.
- Help organic rankings.
- Increase customer loyalty.
Videos present a more complete impression of the people involved, which adds an authenticity that is lacking in many other types of media. Videos build your credibility because they:
- Allow you to tell your company’s story.
- Are personal and allow your customers to get to know you.
- Provide an inside look at your company, products, and services that customers couldn’t get otherwise.
Videos are also important when you need something visual to explain a concept to your customers. The most useful videos serve a purpose that benefits a customer in some way. Videos can be used to:
- Demonstrate products and services
- Provide training, instructions, or tutorials
- Entertain your customers
- Promote events and campaigns
- Provide customer support and assistance
- Showcase customer testimonials
- Show the benefits of your products and services
Check out the PrairieWeb Blog for articles relating to Video Marketing:
Contact Us—Get a free marketing consultation to see how PrairieWeb can help increase your traffic and leads.