When is content management important?
Content management is important for any website that is regularly adding fresh, relevant content. It is beneficial when:
- You want to control and update your own content.
- You don’t want to wait for a developer to add content to your site.
- You are rolling out new products and services that need to be updated regularly.
Content management is important for a wide variety of content types, which include:
- Product and service descriptions
- Tutorials and other educational documents
- Support documents and manuals
- White papers, articles, press releases, and blog entries
- Photos and videos
PrairieWeb supports modern content management platforms, including Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress, as well as ecommerce platforms, like Magento and X-Cart. Many of our clients use other platforms as well, including custom-built. These modern content management platforms:
- Allow site search.
- Are adaptable to your business’s changing needs.
- Reduce errors.
- Offer a compelling cost/benefit as volume goes up, especially for sites with more than a handful of products or services.
- Allow multiple content authors and editors.
- Are SEO friendly.
- Are easily extendible to new technologies with modules, plugins, and extensions.
Contact us now for a free internet marketing consultation.