When is website redesign important?
Website redesign is important when your current design does not effectively:
- Convey your brand messaging and image
- Appeal specifically to your various target audience segments
- Inform interested prospects about your products and services
- Persuade prospects who are ready to buy to follow your call to action
- Encourage loyalty in your current customers
- Provide customer service or tutorials for your current customers
- Upsell and cross-sell your other offerings to your current customers
- Allow for easy updating of content
- Meet or exceed what your competition is doing on the Web
- Load and perform quickly without aggravating lags
If your traffic and/or conversion rates are not as high as you would like them to be, there’s a strong possibility that your web design is part of the problem. That could mean that you need to improve some or all of the following website features:
- Aesthetic look & feel
- Search engine availability
- Compatibility with new technology
Most modern website designs will allow you to:
- Easily edit the content on your website yourself, rather than having to have an expensive developer do it for you.
- Have RSS feeds that easily expand your reach.
- Sync your website with social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- Include a blog on your website.
What about brand new businesses or websites?
Website creation is important for any new business or for any existing business that doesn’t have a website. Because every business is unique and has different needs, we invite you to discuss your individual requirements, goals, and limitations with us to determine the optimal fit for your business.
Contact us now for a free internet marketing consultation.